The Queen of
32 miles long
- 200 feet maximum depth
- 4 miles maximum width
- Lake George flows South to North, Lake George Village to Ticonderoga and eventually into Lake Champlain
- Lake George covers approximately 28,000 acres
- Lake George is one of the top ten cleanest lakes in America.
- 50 different islands available for camping
- “The Narrows” is an island filled narrow section of the lake bordered by Tongue Mountain Range on the west & Black Mountain on the east.
- The most common fish caught are bass and perch, but lake trout, brown trout, salmon and a variety of pan fish are available to anglers on the lake.
THE SPARKLING BEAUTY OF LAKE GEORGE