Advance reservations are accepted for 3 hour or 6 hour rentals leaving BEFORE NOON.
Advance reservations reflect our mid week special, buy 2 hours & get 3rd hour FREE
Advance reservations INCLUDE GAS & TAX
We only accept advance reservations for a small portion of our fleet.
All other rentals are all provided on a walk in first come, first served basis.
- All renters must be 21 years old or older with a valid Driver’s License. (License must be provided at time of rental)
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation hour to fill out necessary paperwork & training to guarantee your full cruising time.
- You must watch the Lake George Boating Safety Video at our rental booth, prior to rental.
- Additional Security Deposit of $300 is collected on all boats on day of rental, prior to leaving the dock. Security may be left in cash or credit card (MASTERCARD or VISA). Boats are inspected before leaving the dock and upon return. You are expected to return the boat in the same condition. Deposits will be returned LESS repair costs of any damage or LESS replacement value of any missing equipment or LESS any necessary cleaning fees.
- Renter is responsible for all damages above & beyond the $300 security deposit. Any major damage to the boat or motor WILL EXCEED $300.
- Rental deposit ($200) is a down payment on the boat rental fee. Security deposit ($300) is additional and held to cover any damage to the equipment.
- Propeller is inspected and shown to renter before & after rental. Any damage whatsoever to the propeller will result in loss of security deposit.
- Boats must return to the dock at specified time SHARP. Late returns will be pro-rated each quarter hour at the one-hour rate
- Insurance is not offered. Renter is solely responsible for any damage to boat, motor & equipment as well as any injury to self or passengers.
- Our boats are not equipped to pull tubes or water skiers
- No cash refunds will be given for inclement weather, boats returned early or mechanical failure. Time Credits only will be offered.
- Rental deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of reservation. Cancellations made in advance of 14 days, will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- No advance notice or a “no show” will be charged the full rental fee on day of reservation.